The purpose of Mayoor School, Raipur (MSR) is student centric and entails the following:
- Promote academic, social, physical and personal growth.
- Teach learning skills which will be of lifelong value.
- Develop the ability to think and communicate with clarity and precision.
- Provide opportunities to explore moral and health issues.
- Enabling them to form considered and objective judgments.
- Develop creative skills.
- Encourage curiosity, experimentation and rigorous intellectual analysis.
- Instill a conviction that education is continuous and open-ended process.
- Encourage them to become aware of and act upon their responsibilities towards themselves,
- their peers and society in general.
- Foster a healthy sense of self-esteem and self-awareness.
- Encourage respect and compassion for others.
- Actively promote the preservation and protection of the natural world.
- Teach them that the golden rule that learning enriches life.
Achieving the Purpose
- The process of learning made enjoyable, active and dynamic.
- Acknowledging that students have a wide variety of learning styles, academic abilities,
- and linguistic and cultural experiences.
- Commitment to encourage creative, varied and flexible teaching methods.
- Promote community service in the school through various activities.
- Encourage problem solving, discovery, creativity and self-direction.
- Recognize, appreciate and celebrate success in a variety of ways at many different levels.
- Propound spirit of partnership involving the students, staff, and parents.
- Endorse the philosophy of the International Baccalaureate Organization and plan to acquire IB curriculum.